Home From Camping

Lake Tahoe

A five day trip feels like your unpacking for longer than the trip. Especially when it's hot outside.

My daughter and I waring matching cloths, she's making a "FACE"

Laundry DONE
Dishes DONE
Piles Separated DONE
Coolers Rinsed DONE


My new coffee pot from REI, excellent!

Now I need to put it all back together in the bins, in a neat pile in the garage ready for camp trip number three for the year. That may not happen till just before my next trip in a few weeks.

Lake Tahoe, Emerald Bay

No need to sort through photos, I lost them all somehow! The Pict's I have here are from some of the 30 people who camped with us.


I'm opening bottles for our wine tasting

Early morning hair drying

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Camptrip Review

Nature Based Art Projects For Kids

Camping AT D.L. Bliss