WondaWedge IS Wonda Full

Is the WondaWedge Wonda Full?


 
PRODUCT: WondaWedge
CONTACT: wondawedge.com
PRICE: $24
SIZE: 1.3 lbs and about the size of two pillows together



PROS: Perfect size, not too big or small, easy to pack, comfortable with angle options, not expensive and I like my orange color. When deflated packs small.
CONS: Blow up is easy but you will need to blow it up


OVERALL: So I just came back from a beach camping trip. Every day we went to the beach and I was very happy to take the WondaWedge instead of a chair. It was so comfortable and I liked being able to rotate it to find the back support I wanted. I also used it in the tent to read in bed - totally FAB. If less is more is your style then taking a WondaWedge will be the perfect gear for you.


SEE TENT SIZE AND GREAT SLEEP
SEE 12 THINGS TO CONSIDER CAMPING W/ KIDS

So much more to come, click here to see images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Camptrip Review

Nature Based Art Projects For Kids

Camping AT D.L. Bliss