Camping With 40+ Kids


My daughter whom is 5 yrs old is enrolled into an Expeditionary Learning School. 
Definition: Lots of field trips to make learning fun.

Between the two K-1 classes there are about 46 kids 6 and under and all the parents and adults that go with them. 

This Thursday were all headed out for our first school camp trip at a local campground to learn about the "Water Shed" is that two words or one?

Apparently I love to camp but will this be fun or will it be absolutely too much for the Camping In Style 45 year old Mom who likes her glass of red at the end of the day in peace and quiet. 

We shall see wont we.............................. post to fallow with how it all turned out.

SEE CAMPING WITH CHILDREN 
SEE NATURE LOVING KID STUFF 
SEE TEENS AND CAMPING

Comments

Moira said…
I am fascinated by this trip, because I don't have to go. If I did, I would be overwhelmed. Look forward to hearing all about it.

Popular posts from this blog

First Camptrip Review

Nature Based Art Projects For Kids

Camping AT D.L. Bliss