Counting Bear Cubs in Canada

Here is a video I had to watch two or three times. Perfect for kiddos too

 
 Bear Counting in Canada - You HAVE to watch this

 (The link to this is at the bottom of the page. The park is named after the
Algonquin Indians.)

 This clip is great for
animal lovers and young children 

Momma Bear and her three very young cubs in the wild of northern Ontario, Canada. Humane wildlife experts taking a winter bear census right in the hibernation dens.


CLICK ON LINK BELOW
 http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=vJRDpTUIrJI&vq=medium



Note to my bloggies: "blogger" was not allowing me to post due to many problems with the program, it looks like they have upgraded and I am back on track. 

Thanks for visiting my site and Happy Camping In Style!


Ruth
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Camptrip Review

Nature Based Art Projects For Kids

Camping AT D.L. Bliss